Allah is Able Agro Services provides seeds, fertilisers, weedicides and pesticides, crop aggregation, and tractor services. The business works with about 11,500 smallholder farmers (of which 49% are women) in the Sene West and East, Atebubu Municipal and German North districts of the Bono East Region. Each smallholder farmer has an average of 2 acres. The company provides training on good agricultural practices, ready markets for farm produce and easy access to inputs on credit. In 2019, Allah is Able Agro Services was awarded Best Agro Inputs Distributor by Wynnca Sunshine. The partnership with MADE started in 2016 and the company has since aggregated 2,000 MT of maize, 15,000 MT of rice and 25,000 MT of groundnut.
- Recruited, trained and deployed nine Farm Enterprise Advisors (FEAs) and one FEA manager to train farmers in good agricultural practices and monitor performance.
- Facilitated links with tractor services.
- Introduced insurance for farmers.
- Provided demonstrations and training in food safety.
- Facilitated relationships with other MADE partners, such Okyerefo Consult and Segrace Enterprise.
- Increased smallholder outreach from 3,000 to 11,500 between 2014 and 2019.
- Increased access to inputs, credit and markets.
- Increased understanding of good agricultural practices and proper application of agro-inputs.
- Facilitated timely application of inputs.
- Improved financial forecasting and planning for smallholders.
- Increased yields of maize from 6 to 15 (100 kg) bags per acre and of rice from 5 to 20 (100 kg) bags per acre. This was a result of improved seed made available to the farmers.